Pages

February 18, 2013

I'm back from Disney World


... and I ate too much food. Too much of the foods that I know I need to avoid (i.e. carbs and sugar). I still logged it all in MFP though, and I was over my calorie limit by quite a lot one of those days.

And this morning, I was up almost two pounds on the scale! I have two days until my official weigh-in so I'm hoping it will be back down by then? That's a lot of hoping but we'll see. :)

One thing I did do right was bringing my Body Revolution DVDs with me! I'm on Week 2 of Phase 2 now and I did not want to get behind on my workout schedule. I brought my laptop to play the workouts, my resistance cable, and I used water bottles as my weights (something that Jillian has recommended before in her podcasts). :)

Hubby and I had a great time celebrating Valentine's Day together at WDW. I mean, we don't always have that opportunity to celebrate special occasions or holidays together since he is in the Navy.

Now that I'm back home, I'm mostly back on track and I've started the Whole30 challenge. I think my body is kinda in detox mode from all the foods I'd been avoiding up until this past weekend. After the pasta dinners and sweets, my body was just kinda like "what are you doing to me?"And I am sooo ready to feel back to normal again...

No comments:

Post a Comment