Pages

February 27, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

button

Linking up with Erin & Alex this week for weigh-in Wednesday! Go check out all the other blogs! :)

This week, I weighed in at 157.2 lbs. So I am down a few ounces, but not as much as I would have liked to have seen.

I've been failing miserably at following the Whole 30, but I am still following a Paleo diet. Over the past few days, I've been paying attention to the macronutrients of the foods I'm eating on MFP. I've been OVER on carbs every. single. day. So I'm working on that! It's one of my goals for the coming week(s).

I've been doing great with my workouts though! I even started with added cardio today! While the hubs was at Crossfit tonight, I did my first day of Couch to 5K... that's in addition to the Body Revolution workout I did this morning. I'm gonna keep doing that on hubs' Crossfit days (MWF)!

Starting next week, I'm going to start doing my weigh-ins on Sundays or Mondays. I'll still post my results on Wednesdays, but I'll be doing the actual weigh-in earlier in the week. The reason for this change is that I've noticed a trend with my Wednesday weigh-ins: my weight is always higher because, by Wednesday, I'm already sore from the workouts earlier the week. Sore muscles = water retention.

How did your week go, ladies?

4 comments:

  1. I noticed the same thing about weighing in on Wednesdays. I used to weigh in every Friday and always noticed good results and then I switched to Wednesday and don't have the best results. And even now I weigh in on Friday's out of habit and am usually 2lbs lighter than I was on Wednesday.
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know. Believe me, I would have been happy with the same too; as long as it's NOT A GAIN! :)

      Delete
  3. Great job getting your workouts in! I did C25K last summer and am a big fan of the program... I hope you like it! Good job on the loss, even if it's not as much as you'd hoped! I can't wait until the day I see the 150's :)

    ReplyDelete