-GET DOWN TO 150 LBS-
-MEASURE & WEIGH MY FOOD-
I have a food scale. I have not been using it though, unfortunately. I have been guesstimating with measurements, weights, and serving sizes when I prepare my meals. In order to see the 140s, I know I need my calories to be accurate when I log them on MFP.
-BODY REVOLUTION-
The Body Revolution schedule says six days per week. So I will do six days per week. Just like it says! And I'm going to try my best in every workout. I want to see what these workouts can really do for me (my body), and half-assing it won't show me that.
-COUCH TO 5K-
I started Couch to 5K on Wednesday. The schedule for the program is three days per week, and that's my plan. While hubs is at Crossfit on MWF, I will do Couch to 5K. I can already tell that my endurance has improved since the last time I attempted to do this program. That made me pretty happy! :)
So there are my goals for the month of March. I'll update y'all at the end of the month on how it went and my new goals for the month of April. What are your goals this month?



These are great goals! Congrats on your progress so far! :)
ReplyDeletewww.runninglikeamother.com
Great goals! I am impressed with the level of exercise - so wish I had that kind of time. I am sure you will get great results.
ReplyDeleteThanks! In order for me to get my workouts in, I have to plan the time in my day. I've always liked the quote I've seen floating around on Pinterest: "A one hour workout is only 4% of your day." It definitely motivates me to do more than my minimum 30 minutes a few days a week. :)
Delete