Pages

March 6, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday


It's that time again: weigh-in Wednesday! :) I'm linking up with Erin and Alex; go check out their blogs and the others that have linked up!

Now, let's get to it! My weigh-in this week: 155.4 lbs. I saw 155 this week! :) FINALLY! I was down 1.8 lbs from last week, so that's pretty awesome too.

Next week, I'd like to see any number that is at or below 155.0!

I've been doing great with getting my workouts in this past week, per my goals for March. I plan to continue with that trend in the coming weeks, obviously. I love the energy I have on the days I workout and I love how much better I sleep. It's definitely worth 30-60 minutes of my time each day.

At the beginning of the week, I decided to stop counting calories. No, I haven't lost my mind! Since I've started eating Paleo, my appetite is more satisfied than before, when I was eating more carbs and more processed foods. Imagine that... being more satisfied with more protein, fruits, and veggies instead of processed junk that's full of fillers and preservatives! I'm going to start listening to my body when it comes to food. When my body tells me I'm hungry, I'll eat. When it signals that I'm full, I'll stop eating. I'll still watch my portions and watch my fruit intake so that I don't hinder my weight loss, but I won't be counting calories on MFP for the time being. Now, on the occasional day that I do stray from a Paleo diet, I will be logging; carbs and sweets are easy to overeat, plain and simple.

How did your weigh-in go this week? What do you want to see next week? What's your plan to get there?

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss! I love that you've stopped tracking your calories because I do think at times we get more obsessed with the number of calories instead of listening to our bodies. I tried that a couple of weeks ago, but I'm just not strong enough yet to not log. It's nice to know that there will come a day where I can just listen to my body and not live by what my calorie counter says. Congrats on a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the big reasons I stopped counting calories; I was so focused on the number! You'll get there one day too! :)

      Delete
  2. Great job on the week! And on listening to your body, too. I will get to that place too- oh the freedom! I have not yet been able to do that. Great luck to you!

    ReplyDelete