March 20, 2013
Weigh-In Wednesday
I'm linking up for Weigh-In Wednesday yet again! :) Go check out all the other weigh-ins this week!
152.6 lbs. That's what I saw on the scale this week! :) I'm down 1.6 lbs this week, and down a total of 10.8 lbs! Maybe I'll see 150 next week? I would still like to lose around 30-35 lbs, but I'm getting there, one (or two) lbs at a time! :)
I am ecstatic! Paleo is working for me, and I could not be happier that I have finally found the kind of eating that works for me and my body!
Now, I am not 100% Paleo! I'd say most weeks, I eat about 80% Paleo. If I'm really craving some non-Paleo food, I will have it. I don't deprive myself and I never feel deprived, which I think has been the key to my success thus far. The short amount of time that I've been eating Paleo, I've seen a loss on the scale each week. That's one of the few ways that I know it works for me.
My jeans are fitting looser and my skin is starting to clear up a bit, too.
The one thing I need to work on this week is my motivation to workout. I've been slacking a little and not getting all my workouts in. But I am determined to finish Body Revolution! I don't want to stop doing the workouts with only three weeks to go; that would just be silly!
Be on the look-out for another recipe post on Friday!
How was your week, ladies? I want to hear about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I nominated you for a Liebster award! Go check out my blog http://camdensmama.blogspot.com to see what you need to do (if you haven't already been nominated for one)! :)
ReplyDelete