Pages

December 9, 2012

10P/10D: Day 1

Weigh-In Day 1: 161.6 lbs

Whoops! Last night, hubs and I went to a friend's birthday party. We had a blast! It was bacon themed; not that I actually had any bacon, because the smell of it was making me nauseous! But I had some cake, a can of Coke, and quite a bit of cheesy bread (I had to pick the bacon off, of course :). I didn't prepare by taking my water bottle with me like I usually would, so that's the reason for the Coke, which I totally regret!

Today, I started Jackie Warner's 10 Pounds in 10 Days diet. I honestly wasn't hungry throughout the day.

Food

Breakfast: oatmeal, grapefruit, green tea, and water. I had to add a little Splenda to the green tea to be able to drink it.
Snack: apple slices, water, almonds
Lunch: sandwich with mustard, spinach, and tomato, and water. I didn't use the avocado or sprouts.
Snack: peanut butter and water. I skipped the celery; I just wasn't feelin' it today. And I subbed peanut butter for almond butter.
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, and water. I actually couldn't even finish it all, because I was full!
Snack: green tea. I haven't had this yet, but I might if I need it.

Workout

I did the workout that Jackie provided in the book for Day 1. There was a warm up, cool down, and weight-lifting exercises with cardio (jump-rope) breaks in between. I used 5 and 15 pound weights for the exercises. The workout was pretty tough, but not nearly as tough as the workouts I normally do; but that's definitely a good thing, since the calories are low for this first phase.

I'll be back tomorrow to tell you about how Day 2 went!

Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Final Results

No comments:

Post a Comment