December 11, 2012
10P/10D: Day 3
Weigh-In Day 3: 158.0 lbs (-2, -3.6 total)
There's really not much of anything new today. I'm still sticking to the diet, which I think might be a record for me sticking to a diet! The old me would have already caved and eaten a juicy burger and sweet potato fries. (mmm that sounds good!) I think between my husband and y'all reading my blog, I feel obligated to finish this! So, thank you! :)
Food
Breakfast: oatmeal (maple and brown sugar), green tea, and water. Again, I added Splenda to the green tea; I also omitted the grapefruit today, just because I didn't want it.
Snack: apple slices, water, almonds
Lunch: sandwich with mustard, spinach, and tomato, and water. Again, I didn't use the avocado or sprouts.
Snack: peanut butter and water. I skipped the celery again (big surprise ;).
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, and water
Snack: green tea. I haven't needed this after dinner at all yet.
Workout
I didn't get around to doing the workout for Day 3 today, so I plan to double up tomorrow!
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Final Results
Labels:
10 Pounds in 10 Days,
Diet,
Fitness,
Jackie Warner,
MLFC,
Weigh In,
Workouts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment