Weigh-In Day 4: 158.6 lbs (+.6, -3 total)
Well, that just goes to show you that exercise is an important part of this diet! It's not all about the food. Some of you have asked me on MLFC if I've been hungry on this diet, and honestly, I really haven't been hungry.
Food
Breakfast: oatmeal (maple and brown sugar), green tea, and water. Again, I added Splenda to the green tea; no grapefruit today.
Snack: apple slices, water, almonds
Snack: peanut butter and water. I skipped the celery again (big surprise ;).
Linner: sandwich with mustard, chicken, spinach, and tomato, and water. Again, I didn't use the avocado or sprouts.
Workout
Today, I did Day 3 and Day 4 workouts to make up for missing yesterday's workout. Treadmill HIIT for Day 3. Weight-lifting for Day 4.
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Final Results
No comments:
Post a Comment