Weigh-In Day 4: 157.6 lbs (-1, -4 total)
I'm sure you're getting bored with these posts by now! ;) It's kinda the same thing every day. But the good thing is that, if you were considering trying this diet, you know that it's working for me! :) And I'm not even following the diet to a T... and that means it could work for you too. It would probably even be easier for you if you're not such a picky eater like me.
Food
Breakfast: oatmeal (maple and brown sugar), green tea with Splenda, and water
Snack: apple slices, almonds, and water
Snack: peanut butter and water
Linner: sandwich with mustard, chicken, spinach, and tomato, and water
Workout
I did Day 5 from the book today. It involved weight-lifting with no cardio breaks.
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Final Results
Glad you're having good results - you're halfway there!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
Delete