Pages

December 14, 2012

10P/10D: Day 6

Weigh-In Day 4: 157.4 lbs (-.2, -4.2 total)

Tonight was date night, so hubs and I went out to eat at a local Mexican restaurant called Pepper's. I know, not ideal when you're on a diet, but after getting sick after breakfast this morning (see below), and eating my diet food for 5 days in a row (again, that's an accomplishment within itself!), I felt like I needed something more substantial than chicken and broccoli. Not to mention, I was getting really sick of chicken. :) We'll see how bad that was for the diet tomorrow morning. For now, I'm practically chugging water to try to counteract at least some of it!

Food

Breakfast: oatmeal (maple and brown sugar), green tea with Splenda, and water (umm yeah, I puked all that up right after I ate it)
Lunchsandwich with mustard, spinach, and tomato, and water
Dinner: chips, salsa, and chimichanga

Workout

No workout today. I wasn't feeling so hot after breakfast, so I pretty much took a day-long nap. ha!

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Final Results

No comments:

Post a Comment