Pages

December 6, 2012

Weighing In & Jackie Warner's 10 Pounds in 10 Days

I tend to step on the scale on an almost-daily basis, and I usually record it on MFP the same amount too. I like to keep up with my weight fluctuations. I think it keeps me more accountable on a day-to-day basis with my food and workouts.

Anyway, when I weighed in this morning, I was finally below 160 lbs again, even if just barely (159.8). As you can see in the photo below, I was doing really well until Thanksgiving came around! :) But I am getting back on track, and the scale is starting to show it!


I finished reading Jackie Warner's 10 Pounds in 10 Days, and I will be starting the first phase of the diet next week; I will also be doing the workouts included in the book. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about the first 10 days. It's only 950 calories a day, but the workouts don't seem too intense so I'm hoping I won't feel like I'm starving. Another thing is that the meals are the exact same thing for 10 days straight; now, I'm all for leftovers, but 10 days in a row of the same food? We'll see how that goes. Lastly, there are a few foods that I don't even like on the menu, including sprouts, broccoli, and grapefruit, but I really want to give this diet a chance, so I'm going to give them all a shot.

Now, I'm not expecting to actually lose 10 pounds in 10 days, so I'd be happy with even a small loss. I'll keep ya posted on how it goes! I'm thinking that I will post daily while I am on the diet with an update on how the diet is going for me: if I'm feeling hungry or satisfied, what I think of the workouts, and a daily weigh-in.

PS I added my goals in the far right sidebar, so you can keep up with them there! :)  -------->

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below!

2 comments: