I finished my first week of Body Revolution and have begun my second week. I have to say, I'm missing the extra cardio that I was getting in with two videos a day in the first week! But I also don't want to get burnt out on the cardio videos from Body Revolution because I do have to stick with those for a month! Therefore, I plan on supplementing with other cardio videos I have on hand, and
maybe jogging... that's a
BIG maybe, though. I kind of despise running! lol It's just not my thing!
The workouts that I have and plan to supplement with Body Revolution, include:
I got a little behind on my workouts this past weekend because hubs and I went up to Charleston so that he could run his first marathon! He did it in under 5 hours; he's already planning to run another one because he wants to improve his time! haha Anyway, I will be caught up on my workouts soon!
So, now that hubs has completed his marathon, he is considering joining a Crossfit gym! Oh boy, he hasn't begun yet, but I'm just waiting for the day that he comes home talking about going Paleo. If you follow me on
Pinterest, then you may have noticed my Paleo recipe pins and boards! I'm just preparing! :) Although, I do believe it would be beneficial to me as well, as far as cutting out some carbs and sugar from my diet.
One thing I did get right this weekend was staying under or near my calorie goal each day! It payed off because I lost weight. :) I'm getting closer and closer to my next mini-goal (see sidebar) of 155 lbs! Can't wait to see that number on the scale, and then it will be on to my
next mini-goal of 150.
No comments:
Post a Comment