January 12, 2013
Yeah... I suck...
So this past week, I started Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution, along with some of the other ladies in the group. At the beginning of the week, I was determined to get my workouts done every day first thing in the morning. Yeah, that didn't happen... I only did a measly two workouts! I don't know what was up with me, but I was super tired and could not make myself get up in the mornings, and then I'd even take a nap in the afternoon.
So this upcoming week, I will get all of my workouts in, even if I am tired. And I will do them before noon each day. I'm starting the program completely over so that I can get the absolute most out of it that I can. I want to succeed and see my goal of 140 by the end of the 90 days!
Keep me accountable ladies! :)
I will be posting about how it's going once a week, if not every few days so that you can check up on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good luck on reaching your goals this week!
ReplyDelete