I was down from last week to 157.4 lbs, but it still wasn't what I was hoping for. I sneaked a peek at the scale yesterday and it showed 157.0 lbs, and I think that may be a little more accurate, but yesterday wasn't weigh-in day! My weight has just been hovering between 156 and 158 for the past month (longer actually) and it has been really frustrating.
![]() |
| MFP Progress Screenshot for the past 30 days. |
I already suspect that my body doesn't like carbs (and sugar too) and that they are not my friend... no matter how yummy they are. It is reflected in the way my skin looks and the scale and the muffin top. With the Whole30, I'm hoping that I'll be able to confirm my suspicion.


I cant wait to see how the Whole30 works for you! I have been eyeing it
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll keep you updated on the Whole30 here on the blog!
DeleteI had the exact same problem awhile back! Keep pushing yourself--and don't get discouraged. The pounds will come off sooner or later!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I definitely won't give up; it's just a matter of figuring out what my body wants from me.
Deletestopping by from the link up. Girl you got this!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteCan't wait to see your results from the Whole30... I'm trying to stay away from carbs too or at least cut them way back. Congrats on losing, even if it's not as fast as you'd like... you WILL get there!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up!
Thanks! Good luck with cutting down on carbs. :)
Delete