Pages

March 13, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday


Linking up with Erin and Alex again this week for Weigh-In Wednesday! Go check out everyone else's progress through the links on their blogs! :)

I had an awesome weigh-in this week! I was only down 6 ounces, but I got below 155! 154.8 lbs :) I am beyond happy! I cannot remember the last time I saw a number; it was at least a year ago... probably more.

Ignore the toes! They will be painted next week, I promise!
I credit the loss to Paleo eating and ditching the calorie-counting. Now, I am definitely not 100% Paleo but it does seem to be helping with my weight loss, which is an added bonus to the health benefits.

Next week, I'm shooting for somewhere in the 153s. :)

How did your week go?

3 comments:

  1. great job!!! I'm having 'one of those weeks' so I'm glad to hear of this success. Hopefully it will re motivate me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! Great job this week :)

    -- Emily @ runninglikeamother.com

    ReplyDelete